Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sydney

Last but not least on our winter trip was Sydney, Australia! This bustling city had tons to do, and since the museum there backed out on Scott, it was 100% fun. We took so many pics in Sydney that I'm just posting pictures and I'll let them tell the story.

First stop, Sydney Aquarium:

I like the sign...you'd think that no one would WANT to jump into a crocodile enclosure, but...?

...anyone have melted butter?

Next stop, Manly beach via ferry past the opera house!:

*singing* Ahhhh...

Lunch on the way to the beach. A half and half pizza of seafood, and kangaroo loin. Yumm.


Eating the baby octopus on my pizza

Scott at Manly beach

Our last stop was the Taronga Zoo. It's probably my favorite zoo because guests can be part of so many enclosures, minus the dangerous animals of course. I don't have room for a whole lot of pics, but Scott got to pet an Echidna, and we both got to get close to the kangaroos. (Shown below)








No comments:

Post a Comment